P500 Hitch Hoist modification

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
Thank you. Iā€™m just not much on buying if I can build it myself, which means I can build it the way I want.
Iā€™m planning on making a 2ā€ front receiver that will be right below my front winch. I have my winch mounted in the high position. I already have the materials. Just have to wait until I feel better. Found out on July 17th I have a cancerous tumor between my Rh lung and rib cage. It invaded my 7th and 8th rib, and the 8th rib has been broken since July 1st. Iā€™ll be half done with chemo on Thursday and will be done with radiation next Monday. Have surgery in Jan to remove tumor and repair ribs. Take 2 months to recover from that, then Iā€™m ready to get back into backyard engineer mode. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I hope you get well and a speedy recovery

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you. Iā€™m just not much on buying if I can build it myself, which means I can build it the way I want.
Iā€™m planning on making a 2ā€ front receiver that will be right below my front winch. I have my winch mounted in the high position. I already have the materials. Just have to wait until I feel better. Found out on July 17th I have a cancerous tumor between my Rh lung and rib cage. It invaded my 7th and 8th rib, and the 8th rib has been broken since July 1st. Iā€™ll be half done with chemo on Thursday and will be done with radiation next Monday. Have surgery in Jan to remove tumor and repair ribs. Take 2 months to recover from that, then Iā€™m ready to get back into backyard engineer mode. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Prayers for you and the family. Sounds like youā€™ve got the right attitude about it. Kick that cancers ass and get back to your fabricating.

Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
Reactions: Mudder
S

snakeriver

Oct 11, 2018
Clarkston Wa
Ownership

1. 500
Good luck with your surgery and recovery....

Reactions: Mudder
Parttime

Parttime

Feb 24, 2021
West Monroe La
Ownership

1. 500
Just got a 2018 P5 (new to me) and I love it! I'm in Louisiana and love to deer hunt but hard to load deer solo. Pic is of HME Hitch Hoist that a friend modified for me so I don't have to take off and put back on each trip. Now to punch a hole in a buck and see how easy it is to load.
I'm new to forum and am enjoying all the ideas for my P5!

View attachment 228610
Lol small world neighbor. This gentleman and another neighbor is the reason I purchased my p5.

Parttime

Parttime

Feb 24, 2021
West Monroe La
Ownership

1. 500
Just got a 2018 P5 (new to me) and I love it! I'm in Louisiana and love to deer hunt but hard to load deer solo. Pic is of HME Hitch Hoist that a friend modified for me so I don't have to take off and put back on each trip. Now to punch a hole in a buck and see how easy it is to load.
I'm new to forum and am enjoying all the ideas for my P5!

View attachment 228610
Lol small world neighbor. This gentleman and another neighbor is the reason I purchased my p5.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!