1. 1000-5
Basket held up well on its first trip. 250 miles in West Virginia
20210418 164448

9toe

Jun 4, 2020
Northern BC
Ownership

1. 700-2
If you add a cable or something from each upper cable bolt to the top corners of the rack that will take some sway and pressure off of the hitch assembly. My 2 cents. Looks great by the way.

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you add a cable or something from each upper cable bolt to the top corners of the rack that will take some sway and pressure off of the hitch assembly. My 2 cents. Looks great by the way.
Thanks. I had actually thought of doing something like that. The hitch held up just fine though so I don't think it's needed. I have one of those anti rattle hitch things on it so it doesn't move in the hitch at all.

Reactions: 9toe

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!