my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
They’ve released both a full exhaust and a slip on. Full exhaust requires a power commander. Who’s going to be first?

B1b6a12c9ce8f5b11b29aa9ecf02c16e

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
^^^^^^^What he said^^^^^^^^

L

Lovetorque

Apr 3, 2019
Columbia falls mt
Ownership

1. Other Brand
It’s loud enough,why pay for noise and the hopes of a few ponies, I will wait for a flash for the rest of the horse power Honda left inside

Reactions: Razorback
Razorback

Razorback

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2015
Van Buren, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
It’s loud enough,why pay for noise and the hopes of a few ponies, I will wait for a flash for the rest of the horse power Honda left inside
The national forest has decibel limits, too. And another thing you could get ticketed for.

Razorback

Razorback

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2015
Van Buren, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
Spend the money on a nice set of 30 or 32 inch tires something that will actually do you some good And won’t annoy everybody else
Exactly. Loud exhaust is for the track. Besides, with HP's and torque these things make, there are few people outside of professional drivers who can drive good enough to use what they put out. And I include turbos in that.

B

Bunnycop

Supporting Member
Jun 10, 2019
Altoona,Pa
Ownership

1. Talon R
I just ordered the HMF Titan XL Dual exhaust kit. It does not mention that you need and power commander. The talon has O2 sensors which should richen or lean the machine to compensate. Does anyone sell a "TUNE" yet for the Talon?

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
I just ordered the HMF Titan XL Dual exhaust kit. It does not mention that you need and power commander. The talon has O2 sensors which should richen or lean the machine to compensate. Does anyone sell a "TUNE" yet for the Talon?
FUEL TUNING IS REQUIRED LEARN MORE

Fuel Tuning is absolutely required when installing an HMF Exhaust on this machine. Failure to tune the engine can cause excessive damage to the exhaust system and engine, while voiding the warranty on your exhaust and possibly on your machine. (check with local dealer). See the tuning settings below for the proper fuel tuning solution on your machine.

B

Bunnycop

Supporting Member
Jun 10, 2019
Altoona,Pa
Ownership

1. Talon R
Mine should be here on Saturday. I ended up getting the Optimizer in place of the power commander. I will keep everyone posted on how it sounds and performs...

Reactions: CumminsPusher
PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Mine should be here on Saturday. I ended up getting the Optimizer in place of the power commander. I will keep everyone posted on how it sounds and performs...
Did you ever install this exhaust system? If you did, can you post back what you think about performance and sound?

GPR1500SC

GPR1500SC

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2016
North East MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
I would be interested in a stock Talon Muffler?

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!