P1000 HMF Titan

samiam

samiam

Jan 17, 2018
Prescott, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I installed the HMF Titan in Blackout today.

HMF

I like the deeper sound (it tends to drown out the rattles), and looks great.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Does anyone know if aftermarket exhaust will effect getting the vehicle through other service bulletins? With the stop sale on exhaust I’m just curious what the repercussions are of not having the factory issue to fix. Will that slow or impede other operations?

Reactions: BWAF and Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Does anyone know if aftermarket exhaust will effect getting the vehicle through other service bulletins? With the stop sale on exhaust I’m just curious what the repercussions are of not having the factory issue to fix. Will that slow or impede other operations?
I would like to think not, but you know how this story ends;)

samiam

samiam

Jan 17, 2018
Prescott, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5

...if the service bulletin is for the exhaust.

Reactions: BWAF
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
...if the service bulletin is for the exhaust.
I’m asking in regards to the Clutch update. Wondering if that can still get accomplished

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I can't imagine why an aftermarket exhaust would void the clutch campaign, but I'm on the list for it to be done so we'll see.
I’m not saying void. But there is a campaign on the exhaust issue so that is probably priority on the list. Might confuse things if they can’t check that issue off the list first due to it not being a problem because of something aftermarket

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!