P1000 HMF Titan

samiam

samiam

Jan 17, 2018
Prescott, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m not saying void. But there is a campaign on the exhaust issue so that is probably priority on the list. Might confuse things if they can’t check that issue off the list first due to it not being a problem because of something aftermarket

Sorry, I didn't realize there was a campaign for the exhaust until moments ago. I haven't been on a long ride with the HMF exhaust, but the ceramic coating seems to insulate pretty well.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I can't imagine why an aftermarket exhaust would void the clutch campaign, but I'm on the list for it to be done so we'll see.

It won’t, I don’t see why the recall would affect you if the aftermarket is on there. Tell them you scrapped the factory exhaust.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It won’t, I don’t see why the recall would affect you if the aftermarket is on there. Tell them you scrapped the factory exhaust.
Nah, tell them it started to melt, you were concerned for the safety of your family and decided to remove it and replace it with an aftermarket unit.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Awesome. I think that’s what I’m gonna get. I heard one at the takeover that was the quiet one and it’s got some noise do it thanks
I love mine! Didn’t even consider the loud one. Did a lot of research measuring and looking at all the exhausts originally because I didn’t want exhaust but needed to figure out how to get the rear winch in and there’s no way with stock, saw that immediately so pulled the trigger. No regrets now I love it

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
The quote one is loud I can’t imagine what the loud one would be.

They sound good and make room for a rear winch, my aging self likes the quite factory exhaust, but I wanted the rear winch more.
I’m with you on the aging self part. But the veteran young guy part of me wants a little sound out of the machine.

advertisement
samiam

samiam

Jan 17, 2018
Prescott, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I went down to my local dealership yesterday to check on the status of my clutch update. The service manager said, "you've only been on the list since Feb, others have been on the list since Dec." I told him about my new exhaust and he said it won't have any effect on getting the clutch work done, but looked confused about what to do with the exhaust issue recall. I just told him not to worry about it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!