P1000 Home made side windows

gullyjumper

gullyjumper

Sep 30, 2016
cookeville tn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
My wife made us windows for our pioneer 1000. I know the picture is hard to see but there is plastic covering the side windows with the net up or down. It really cuts down on the cold and rain !

side windows wiordowndownWorks great !
IMG 1444

Last edited:
Gabbas

Gabbas

May 17, 2020
Humboldt, Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How does it attach? Also that rear bar you have added there. Looks cool. More pics?

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lady01 and TxDoc
gullyjumper

gullyjumper

Sep 30, 2016
cookeville tn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It attaches with velcro so it easy to put on or take off, The side bars are only for looks only , I made them from black plastic tubing so they can be removed to raise the bed.

Reactions: Lady01
Gabbas

Gabbas

May 17, 2020
Humboldt, Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It attaches with velcro so it easy to put on or take off, The side bars are only for looks only , I made them from black plastic tubing so they can be removed to raise the bed.
That's too bad. It kind of looks bad ass. Like the look of it.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lady01

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!