P500 Honda 500 Full Glass Windshield

DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
I got the same problem the sandy loam mud will scratch the heck out the plexiglas.
Yup, Takeover did it’s number on mine, bottle of water and squeegee, but obviously not enough water. Rail bed grit did the rest. Hard to beat glass, not to mention you can scrape ice and frost from windshield without damage. Thankfully I don’t have much of that to worry about down here. :D

C

Chooglin

@DaddyDubbs I see you will be going to the Takeover again this year , I assume you will be using the winshield there ? I would really like to check it out if I could !

Reactions: trigger
DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
@DaddyDubbs I see you will be going to the Takeover again this year , I assume you will be using the winshield there ? I would really like to check it out if I could !
Sure thing, staying at Comfort Inn, didn’t meet you last year, I think you were in a different group. PM or text me 517-740-0690 - Hard to give up Michigan roots just because we live in Alabama now.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Haven’t trail tested yet, haven’t even road tested yet, working on a sliding gate so our granddaughter won’t topple off our porch, but I’ll keep you posted.
Thank you!!! :):cool:

Reactions: DaddyDubbs
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Sure thing, staying at Comfort Inn, didn’t meet you last year, I think you were in a different group. PM or text me 517-740-0690 - Hard to give up Michigan roots just because we live in Alabama now.

I'm thinking we should get a group of the 500's together again this year?

Akfishbum

Akfishbum

Jul 9, 2015
Alaska
Ownership

1. 500
As far as protection from rocks....1/2 plywood with round pipe insulation glued to the back to prevent rubs; attached with tie down straps has worked well to protect my boat windshield for years. Easy to make and easy to remove when you get there. lots of gravel in Alaska.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!