P500 Honda Accessory QC is Suspect!

Duckiller

Duckiller

Oct 17, 2016
Eagle, ID
Ownership

1. 500
Finishing the 3rd of 3 p500 builds and I am right down to the end. SuperWinch install was a snap, NOAM Stereo went in without a hitch, Lightbar and mounts not a problem, even the little stuff seemed to almost install itself (LED headlights, mirrors, gun racks, phone cradle, reverse lever delete, seat belt limiter delete)

Now get to the Honda stuff. Accessory harness was DOA so NONE of the electronic add on's work AND they sent the windshield with 45mm quick clamps which are way too big. Amazing that we all bought p5's because they are Hondas and I have had issues on all 3 of my builds with the Honda stuff.

Just a rant, no need to tell me that everyone makes mistakes, I get it. Just pissed that this thing is still in my garage because Honda can get their shiz together!

2a

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
All the companies do this to a degree but lll agree that sometimes we expect more from qc from Honda on a few things. Sorry to hear this hopefully you get the right components quickly
Impressive work on three

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duckiller

Duckiller

Oct 17, 2016
Eagle, ID
Ownership

1. 500
Yep. They want me to bring everything back and they will order an exchange. Pisser on the week it will take and the 30 minutes I spent putting the brackets on the windshield WITHOUT any instructions! (this is the only full windshield I have done)

Reactions: JTW
J

Jshell3

Yep. They want me to bring everything back and they will order an exchange. Pisser on the week it will take and the 30 minutes I spent putting the brackets on the windshield WITHOUT any instructions! (this is the only full windshield I have done)
I feel your pain about the NON instructions... I don't understand Honda's reasoning behind that. I think the parts counter is supposed to print them for you, on the fly... but that never happens.

Reactions: CURTK and Duckiller
J

JTW

I feel your pain about the NON instructions... I don't understand Honda's reasoning behind that. I think the parts counter is supposed to print them for you, on the fly... but that never happens.
They did for my mid panel.. not sure why.. but they did.

Reactions: Jshell3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!