BOX1

P500 Cup Holder Accessory

L

lazypengu1n

May 15, 2021
Live Free or Die
Ownership

1. 520
The cup holders couldn't even hold my phone on my recent hunting trip so I wanted searched for a solution that wasn't permanent. I came across these cup expanders on Amazon for $34 and took the chance and I wanted to share how they came out. I got the short 2.5" ones.

The cup clears the dash, it has an adjustable base that expands when you turn the top. To insert them into the cup holder, I have to orient the cup about 2 o'clock, insert and turn the top to 6 o'clock. Now it's nice and tight and the handle opened is facing the passenger. For the driver side, I did the same thing and turn the top a little more so the opening would clear the steering wheel. I'm not a coffee mug person but who knows.

Below are some picture for reference and I hope it helps someone else.

Cup B

Cup A

Cup C

Cup D

L

lazypengu1n

May 15, 2021
Live Free or Die
Ownership

1. 520
Reactions: futzin and Smittyp
HiFive

HiFive

Apr 17, 2019
West Central Fl.
Ownership

1. 500
I have the very same cup holders from Amazon and They are a simple easy solution. 👍 just right for me and my p5.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!