P1000 Honda announces 2023 Honda Pioneer 1000 models.

H

HondaTech

I did notice that but I can assure you I won't be paying the extra 800, nor the setup nor the delivery. That's why I deal with this dealer, and didn't jump ship when another dealer had a Trail back in Dec...6 Pioneers, 1 Goldwing and a Grom since 2014. He takes care of us....plus I'm not too keen on the new colors I really liked the 22 colors plus I've already got the color matching roof and back panel sitting in the garage waiting!!

I dont know how they survive losing money on a unit. The dealer invoice would be higher as well I assume.

ButchersHook

ButchersHook

May 13, 2015
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I dont know how they survive losing money on a unit. The dealer invoice would be higher as well I assume.
Because he sells more then just Hondas, if Kawasaki had "powerhouse" dealers he'd be it.. normally sells 500-600 Hondas a yr. He said he'd be lucky selling 200 in 2022, just because he can't get em. Kawasaki?? What ya want? I can have it in 3 days...

Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Not the nicest area where his shop is. Yet trailers from guys who live along the Mississippi show up and are buying these 300hp jet skis!! And suburbs/townships of Milwaukee who are buying fully loaded Mules, with full cabs, boss plows and salters. He's got a niche market and knows his buyers. Last load from Honda was 5-2023 Foremans and a 6 seater Pioneer. 3 of the Foreman were foot shift...as rare as a Trail model!!

H

HondaTech

Because he sells more then just Hondas, if Kawasaki had "powerhouse" dealers he'd be it.. normally sells 500-600 Hondas a yr. He said he'd be lucky selling 200 in 2022, just because he can't get em. Kawasaki?? What ya want? I can have it in 3 days...

Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Not the nicest area where his shop is. Yet trailers from guys who live along the Mississippi show up and are buying these 300hp jet skis!! And suburbs/townships of Milwaukee who are buying fully loaded Mules, with full cabs, boss plows and salters. He's got a niche market and knows his buyers. Last load from Honda was 5-2023 Foremans and a 6 seater Pioneer. 3 of the Foreman were foot shift...as rare as a Trail model!!

That's all we've been getting is foot shift Atvs, DCT models don't exist it appears.

Those numbers are crazy.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!