P500 Honda doors and Honda side view mirrors are incompatible. Solutions?

Celdridge1

Celdridge1

Jul 25, 2018
Markville,MN
Ownership

1. 500
IMG 0129
IMG 0128
IMG 0135

Thoughts?

View attachment 60177[/QUOTE]
I dropped the bracket down the rail past the bend. The top of the bracket is now parallel to the ground. The mirror faces down at an unusable angle. There are two screws holding mirror to the bracket. I left the screw in the long channel. The one that allows you to raise or lower mirror. I took out the stationary screw. I was now able to rotate the mirror up to a usable angle. I drew a line on the back of black soft pad where it now angled above the bracket. I took off the bracket aligned the pad to the bracket marked through the hole in the and drilled a new hole. My mirrors now sit below the rail in an opening between the bottom of 1/2 windscreen and rail.

G

Gassygordo

Oct 16, 2017
Fillmore, NY
Ownership

1. 500
I dropped the bracket down the rail past the bend. The top of the bracket is now parallel to the ground. The mirror faces down at an unusable angle. There are two screws holding mirror to the bracket. I left the screw in the long channel. The one that allows you to raise or lower mirror. I took out the stationary screw. I was now able to rotate the mirror up to a usable angle. I drew a line on the back of black soft pad where it now angled above the bracket. I took off the bracket aligned the pad to the bracket marked through the hole in the and drilled a new hole. My mirrors now sit below the rail in an opening between the bottom of 1/2 windscreen and rail.[/QUOTE]
Switch sides and turn it over????

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Can't tell from the pics but you might be able to marry the windshield and mirror into one clamp. I did that for the roof clamp and rear view mirror.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!