P1000 Honda heater or inferno

DennyChapman

DennyChapman

Sep 7, 2021
Statesboro Ga.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Trying to make up my mind between the heater made by honda , or inferno, seems there similar, yet the honda is $300 more, but it does have 6 vents…. Any thoughts….

Reactions: Lady01 and TxDoc
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Trying to make up my mind between the heater made by honda , or inferno, seems there similar, yet the honda is $300 more, but it does have 6 vents…. Any thoughts….
Remove the square cover in the middle located in the firewall. I get plenty of heat through there.

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Didnt you ask this n another thread you started Friday but worded different? 🤔

Reactions: Lady01
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Did you read the two or three active threads on the same subject?
I dont think he like our answers? 🤣 Ben getting a lot of that lately! Lol

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I dont think he like our answers? 🤣 Ben getting a lot of that lately! Lol
Maybe folks who only want one answer could just answer their own question instead of wasting our time.

Many members including you and me try to provide sincere and helpful advice.

DennyChapman

DennyChapman

Sep 7, 2021
Statesboro Ga.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Didnt you ask this n another thread you started Friday but worded different? 🤔

Yea , but the 1st time i was clueless and now I’ve done the research on the two , so just looking for someone’s opinion that has experience or trial and error.. not trying to waste anyone’s time here

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yea , but the 1st time i was clueless and now I’ve done the research on the two , so just looking for someone’s opinion that has experience or trial and error.. not trying to waste anyone’s time here
Ok I get it. There were solutions back there to answer this, Would you like some of them posted back here again or leave them back there?
BTW, you have to modify for an inferno, theres many ways to install it. There all over in the search. There good, but if u want slick more simple do the honda. Either way do like i said in the last thread, deff get the fan override switch to get you more heat. The cycling if the OEM radiator fan dosnt give u a $hit ton of heat for either system. At least not up here and many other places.

Dockman

Dockman

Lifetime Member
Jul 5, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-2
I was quoted $900 for the Honda and inferno was $400 or $450! I am happy with the inferno and was an easy install. Search the threads and you'll find more to read than you care to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
DennyChapman

DennyChapman

Sep 7, 2021
Statesboro Ga.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I
Ok I get it. There were solutions back there to answer this, Would you like some of them posted back here again or leave them back there?
BTW, you have to modify for an inferno, theres many ways to install it. There all over in the search. There good, but if u want slick more simple do the honda. Either way do like i said in the last thread, deff get the fan override switch to get you more heat. The cycling if the OEM radiator fan dosnt give u a $hit ton of heat for either system. At least not up here and many other pla

DennyChapman

DennyChapman

Sep 7, 2021
Statesboro Ga.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok thanks, i can go back to the threads, no need to repost.. so I’m definitely thinking honda or inferno, so just trying to figure out the best.. but i keep hearing about concerns that the honda doesn’t heat well, is that why your telling me to get the fan overide switch. And if so what exactly does that do.?

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Ok thanks, i can go back to the threads, no need to repost.. so I’m definitely thinking honda or inferno, so just trying to figure out the best.. but i keep hearing about concerns that the honda doesn’t heat well, is that why your telling me to get the fan overide switch. And if so what exactly does that do.?
Yes it dose not heat well with everything as plug and play. You need to help it out a bit if you will.
the fan override switch will let you control the fan. You can put a switch on the dash so u can leave it in auto (normal operation) off or on constant. With it in off, you can let the temp come up a bit warmer. Ive found with my heater, you can turn the fan off to the radiator when I have the heater on and get good warm heat as well as that being enough to keep the engine temp within spec while running.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
You can get the overide frim the club store