P1000 Honda OEM Fabric Front Doors

P

PDogRex

Supporting Member
Apr 19, 2022
Central MT.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking at getting some of the Honda OEM Fabric Front Doors, would be interested in comments on how people like them or dislike them.
Also can these be removed say for the spring and summer time and reinstalled fairly easy?
These would be installed with the Honda OEM windsheild and hard roof.
Thanks,
Rex

Hillbillytnt

Hillbillytnt

May 2, 2020
Ky
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Looking at getting some of the Honda OEM Fabric Front Doors, would be interested in comments on how people like them or dislike them.
Also can these be removed say for the spring and summer time and reinstalled fairly easy?
Thanks,
Rex
I have them and like them. They work well with the Honda roof and windshield. They are not perfect or airtight but keep the wind and rain off of you

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks,
Rex
Honda Pioneer 1000 Soft Upper Doors

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
interested in comments on how people like them or dislike them.
Use the 🔍 upper right hand corner of the page and select Threadloom results And youll see that your question was asked almost as much as much as “what's the largest tire can I put on a stock machine” question 😂

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I also use a Honda windshield, roof, fabric upper doors, and hard cab back. I'm completely satisfied with all the components. I don't remove my fabric upper doors but don't see any reason you could not if you choose.

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have the honda upper doors and have been very satisfied with them. After the door install though, you will find the other places the wind and elements leak through. (Might look into Montana's shifter cover in the winter) I actually pulled mine off this weekend and it takes less then 2 minutes per side. There is a thumb screw in the rear section of the door that needs to be removed and 2 screws in the door bracket that need to be loosened. Then its simply pulling them up and off to remove. There is a section of plastic and weatherstripping that surrounds the upper part of the door, that I remove in the heat of the summer. It is a little more in depth to remove, but still pretty simple. I remove mine, but a friend of mine has the same doors, and he leaves his on all the time.

Last edited:
C

cattmann

Oct 26, 2018
canada
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks,
Rex
used them this winter and love them Best seal out of all 3 sxs sizes .I have installed all 3,the 500 and 520,the 700 and the 1000.They are very easy to remove.One small bolt at one end of each door which has a plastic knob on it and is hand tight and pull up .Thats it

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!