P1000 Honda OEM hard doors fit with Super ATV flip up windshield

Amre2me2

Amre2me2

Aug 11, 2016
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have the Super ATV split/flip up windshield and ordered the Honda hard doors. The doors fit fine with the windshield. The rubber seal rides over the brackets for the windshield so I simply cut out that 1 1/2” section of rubber so it makes a perfect seal. You do have to trim the roof back a bit also. The doors make a complete seal around the entire opening. They do take a bit of fitting to get them perfect but work well.
I had the soft doors from Honda and they turned out to be the biggest junk I’ve ever bought. Don’t waste your money.

CC16B5DA D24D 4A82 9036 DC05AC25669C

This picture shows the rubber seal that rides over the bracket before I cut the seal to fit perfectly.
635C307F 0CED 42A9 899C 7FC3FDE2B9FB

Last edited:
Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do you have a picture with the seal cut?

Reactions: Lady01
J

jeffasweet

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2020
Chimacum, WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Amre2me2 just read your write-up on the Hard doors and flip-up windshield. Did you have the newest version of the doors? Also, you mentioned trimming the roof, was that because of the doors or the windshield? Any pics of what you had to cut? Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Robobrainiac

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!