P1000 Honda OEM flip up windshield or Super ATV?

T

treeguy27

Sep 27, 2020
Mo
I'll be picking up my 22 1000-3 from the dealer this weekend. Does anyone have any thoughts on the factory flip up windshield? I was planning on going with the Super ATV, but thought I'd entertain the OEM windshield if the dealer would give a discount on it.

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
I know which one I'd choose... ;)

ClosedJampackedHuia-size_restricted.gif

PM me if you decide to go with ours, and I'll shoot you the forum member discount code.

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Listen to the above. Mine came new with the Honda. It fit well and was well made…but it didn’t open enough. WAY too hot in the summer. Get the Super ATV. Don’t even think about anything else. (It’s what I swapped to)

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll be picking up my 22 1000-3 from the dealer this weekend. Does anyone have any thoughts on the factory flip up windshield? I was planning on going with the Super ATV, but thought I'd entertain the OEM windshield if the dealer would give a discount on it.
I have both.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
It looks like it will be the Super ATV. Anyone know if it is compatible with the Tusk aluminum roof?
I don't care for the looks of the Honda roof.
Did u try searching it?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!