BOX1

P1000 Super ATV flip windshield

K

kyrider1000

Oct 4, 2022
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I was told that it wont fit with the O.E.M. roof . I really don't want to have to buy a new roof , so is there a work around for this issue ? I want to keep the roof I have .

2020 p1k

Ride em safe

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I was told that it wont fit with the O.E.M. roof . I really don't want to have to buy a new roof , so is there a work around for this issue ? I want to keep the roof I have .

2020 p1k

Ride em safe
Your good bro!
It well work just fine!
been on mine since 17’ with OEM roof. Must be FaceTurdlers that dont know what there talking about

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2020 p1k

Ride em safe
Here are two with the SATV windshield and Honda roof. Both are posted for sale btw.

A56C7765 4939 46EF B086 7F9D6DFAB573

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Works just fine!

I finally got to the bottom of the fitment note. So.....we had a dealer somewhere that didn't know what he was doing. They had the OEM roof brackets installed wrong. Boom, fixed the brackets and windshield works fine.

BUT........for some reason they want to keep the fitment note there until we can get our hands on that specific part number to test it in house.

If you're ready to pull the trigger, @kyrider1000 ....shoot me a PM and I'll get you a little forum member discount.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!