Honda OEM Parts and Accessories

Off-Road Outlaw

Off-Road Outlaw

Apr 18, 2021
Randolph, NY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X4
Where does everyone like to buy genuine Honda parts and accessories? I want to get the A-Arm guards and the nerf bars for my Talon.

Might as well ask this, too: Does anyone run non-Honda nerf bars on their 1000x-4 (I have the FLV but these should be the same either way)? If so, what are they and are you happy with them/would you recommend them? I haven’t really found very many, at least compared to the 2 seaters.

Reactions: TripleB
Off-Road Outlaw

Off-Road Outlaw

Apr 18, 2021
Randolph, NY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X4
Ronayers.com
Rockymountainatvmc.com
Partzilla.com
Partzilla doesn't discount much on honda parts anymore. The only time I buy from them now is when the other 2 don't have the item in stock.
The first round of Honda parts I bought were from RockyMountain and I was happy with them, but they don’t have the nerf bars in stock. I will buy from them again though.

I was just looking at Partzilla and wondering if they were decent to order from. They have both listed and actually have the cheapest price on both at the moment, compared to the few places I’ve looked.

Thanks for the Ronayers tip. The nerf bars don’t show up in their search (by part #) but I’ll definitely keep them in mind for the future.

Reactions: TripleB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!