Honda P520 proper set up

M

Mason89

Apr 4, 2021
Ontario
Ownership

1. 500
Hello all.
new too UTVs and my first purchase is the Honda pioneer 520. I have been watching videos of different set ups and I want to make sure I do this right so hoping I can get some help with a list of what I need to make it look like the picture I have attached. By looking at this pic can I get an estimate of what I might need to replicate? Wheels size front and back? Lift kit? Torq locker? Looking forward to hear back from everyone

3C5E6E18 3414 40A3 AC93 7BB6CCD5210A

500oneer

500oneer

15,000 mile club
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Central PA
Ownership

1. 500
Hello all.
new too UTVs and my first purchase is the Honda pioneer 520. I have been watching videos of different set ups and I want to make sure I do this right so hoping I can get some help with a list of what I need to make it look like the picture I have attached. By looking at this pic can I get an estimate of what I might need to replicate? Wheels size front and back? Lift kit? Torq locker? Looking forward to hear back from everyone

View attachment 264825
Those could be EFX MotoHavok 28x8.5x14 tires on beadlock rims. Same size all around. It looks like it has spacers on the front wheels to me. Those tires alone are $200 a piece.

Reactions: Backwoods

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!