STRATOSMICRO

STRATOSMICRO

Feb 25, 2018
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
This DIY kit works with the Honda Accessory Switch Plate 0SA30-HL4-100

Welcome to Honda Pioneer Tech

HONDA PIONEER 1000 3P/5P, D.I.Y. SWITCH & CONNECTOR KIT, 0SA30-HL4-100, KIT#14 | eBay

KIT#14
DIY KIT CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:
SWITCHES QTY 4 TOTAL ( SAME MAKE AS HONDA OEM ) NO PRINTING ON ACTUATOR
QTY 2 - 5 AMP, TO BE USED IN THE LIGHT BAR & AUX LIGHT SOCKET, SPST, ON/OFF
QTY 1 - 7.5 AMP FOR WINDSHIELD WIPER SOCKET, DPDT, ON/OFF
QTY 1 - 10AMP FOR HEATER SOCKET, DPDT, ON/OFF
CONNECTORS QTY 4 TOTAL
QTY 2 - 2 PIN CONNECTORS FOR LIGHT BAR & AUX LIGHT SOCKET
QTY 1 - 3 PIN CONNECTOR FOR 10A HEATER SOCKET
QTY 1 - 4 PIN CONNECTOR FOR 7.5A WINDSHIELD WIPER SOCKET
TERMINALS
QTY 12 - FEMALE SOCKET TERMINAL 20-14 AWG
  • Requirements: Honda Signature Accessory SWITCH PLATE/VOLT METER/WIRE HARNESS must be installed in SXS before proceeding.
  • You will need access to a Molex style crimper to assemble your wiring harness

P700 diy

Last edited:
T

Tomy

Feb 12, 2018
Needles
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This DIY kit works with the Honda Accessory Switch Plate 0SA30-HL4-100

HONDA PIONEER 1000 3P/5P, D.I.Y. SWITCH & CONNECTOR KIT, 0SA30-HL4-100, KIT#14 | eBay

KIT#14
DIY KIT CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:
SWITCHES QTY 4 TOTAL ( SAME MAKE AS HONDA OEM ) NO PRINTING ON ACTUATOR
QTY 2 - 5 AMP, TO BE USED IN THE LIGHT BAR & AUX LIGHT SOCKET, SPST, ON/OFF
QTY 1 - 7.5 AMP FOR WINDSHIELD WIPER SOCKET, DPDT, ON/OFF
QTY 1 - 10AMP FOR HEATER SOCKET, DPDT, ON/OFF
CONNECTORS QTY 4 TOTAL
QTY 2 - 2 PIN CONNECTORS FOR LIGHT BAR & AUX LIGHT SOCKET
QTY 1 - 3 PIN CONNECTOR FOR 10A HEATER SOCKET
QTY 1 - 4 PIN CONNECTOR FOR 7.5A WINDSHIELD WIPER SOCKET
TERMINALS
QTY 12 - FEMALE SOCKET TERMINAL 20-14 AWG
  • Requirements: Honda Signature Accessory SWITCH PLATE/VOLT METER/WIRE HARNESS must be installed in SXS before proceeding.
  • You will need access to a Molex style crimper to assemble your wiring harness

View attachment 67109
How does the volt meter work I see a button on it for what. I have installed it and tied to both white blk wires without and it working I can see during starting it lights up?

STRATOSMICRO

STRATOSMICRO

Feb 25, 2018
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
How does the volt meter work I see a button on it for what. I have installed it and tied to both white blk wires without and it working I can see during starting it lights up?

I believe you can set the Voltages High & Low Limits through the switch and it will notify you of the same if those thresholds are met.

T

Tomy

Feb 12, 2018
Needles
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I believe you can set the Voltages High & Low Limits through the switch and it will notify you of the same if those thresholds are met.
I see that after playing with it but no actual voltage reading..Putting meter to the batt works but on the loom only can change limits. Tony

STRATOSMICRO

STRATOSMICRO

Feb 25, 2018
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Not sure on that, I would suggest contacting your local Honda dealer for tech support on the Accessory Switchplate meter issue, you might have a defective unit.

Thanks, Rob

T

Tomy

Feb 12, 2018
Needles
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not sure on that, I would suggest contacting your local Honda dealer for tech support on the Accessory Switchplate meter issue, you might have a defective unit.

Thanks, Rob
Thanks for your time

T

Tomy

Feb 12, 2018
Needles
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for your time

Talk to a guy saying there are 4 wh/Black wires.. went to Napa bought a fuse splitter and now we’re cooking.
Not sure if Honda’s way is the best, crimping over wires could be a trouble shooting nightmare down the road. I know I’m getting old but I used some large Channel locks

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!