Honda Pioneer 1000 Bed Mat

TTaylor

TTaylor

Oct 26, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon R
I don't remember how this works, or if I am supposed to list anything for sale on this forum, but I have a Pioneer 700-4 and bought a bed mat for a 1000.... Oops.... wrong one. If anyone is interested in it, let me know. I am in Kansas City. Thanks!

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
You're good you can list things. But would suggest to put it in the buy-sell I wanna section . @Hondasxs can move it over there for you. Also suggest to put a price on there and shipping if it's available

TTaylor

TTaylor

Oct 26, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon R
You're good you can list things. But would suggest to put it in the buy-sell I wanna section . @Hondasxs can move it over there for you. Also suggest to put a price on there and shipping if it's available
Thanks! Never sold anything here before, so not sure how to post it in the right place. I will figure it out.... Thanks Remington!

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thanks! Never sold anything here before, so not sure how to post it in the right place. I will figure it out.... Thanks Remington!
No problem. That's why I tagged him so he will move it for you ;) 👍

Reactions: TTaylor
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!