Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
@jaybyrd Thanks for taking your time and resources to come up with a solution to the high gearing. Did you ever look at a lower first gear and reverse or just a lower low range and reverse?

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@jaybyrd Thanks for taking your time and resources to come up with a solution to the high gearing. Did you ever look at a lower first gear and reverse or just a lower low range and reverse?
Yes thanks jaybyrd, please keep up the hard work.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Reactions: jaybyrd
jaybyrd

jaybyrd

Feb 23, 2017
NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A single gear reduction like first gear would be unrealistic because install would require pulling engine and splitting cases. As far as a low range/reverse sub-trans. reduction it would be VERY expensive because of production costs.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Club,
I want to make a statement that ScotterChris is no longer affiliated with the IRG, HondaSxS.com, or the Honda Pioneer Riders FaceBook Group. We all know of his dealings in the past and need to clear the air of all that.

What did scooterChris do? It's being made up like he did something bad?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
A single gear reduction like first gear would be unrealistic because install would require pulling engine and splitting cases. As far as a low range/reverse sub-trans. reduction it would be VERY expensive because of production costs.

Just went through the manual. Looks like there isn't enough clearance in the Sub trans to do anything. 1st gear is part of the main shaft also, non-removable. So IGR it is. What's the new tooth count?

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Just went through the manual. Looks like there isn't enough clearance in the Sub trans to do anything. 1st gear is part of the main shaft also, non-removable. So IGR it is. What's the new tooth count?
Is it possible you might be able to fit a flux capacitor twords that open space in the anti fumbler well?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

jaybyrd

jaybyrd

Feb 23, 2017
NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have full instructions now for anyone that would like to read them over to get an idea of what's involved to do the install. Just message me your email and I'll send them to you. I'm working on gathering all the pics into one file so I can email them as well.

TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
No reason to take offense... My post was not meant to attack you or your company. I was simply stating that I am not interested in a IGR, not because I don't believe that it works, but because I don't want a slower machine up top. Also my dealership told me that anything that modifies the cases voids the warranty.

As far as the 90 day warranty, I guess I understand your point to an extent, but why push your product so hard as the cure all when it is not even in the full production phase then?
My P1k5D will still run 56 mph on 30" Intimidators With the IGR

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!