P500 Honda Pioneer 500. Go virtually anywhere....

R

rjdavis10

Feb 19, 2015

The wife and I took our Honda P500 to Mack's Pine's in Dover Arkansas. They have cabin rentals that are reasonable, plus a small cafe that has the best burgers you have ever had. It's a really nice, quiet getaway We are going back soon with family...Bet on it...We never even got out of 2 wheel drive in our Honda. This machine is totally amazing. It will literally go anywhere you want it to.There was this one hill that was literally straight up. It was muddy,wet and a gaurranteeeeed stuck. But we made it up that hill....in just 2 wheel drive. I have more videos if you want them...just respond and let me know. They are BADASS! I promise...! email me. lets share some videos.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Ya RJ, thanks for sharing. Ya the Pioneer seems to do a great job. And.... You know we would love to see some more videos.
Thanks.

R

rjdavis10

Feb 19, 2015
more vids will be on the way...can't wait to show you guys the fun my wife and I had at Mack's Pines in Dover, Ar. That's literally God's country up there. Especially in the Spring. There's sooooooo many miles of mountain trails, and it;s such beautiful country. Thanks again...

BamaBoundSteve

BamaBoundSteve

Lifetime Member
Mar 13, 2015
S.E. Alabama
Thank you RJ. I enjoy videos so I can see the rigs in action.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

The wife and I took our Honda P500 to Mack's Pine's in Dover Arkansas. They have cabin rentals that are reasonable, plus a small cafe that has the best burgers you have ever had. It's a really nice, quiet getaway We are going back soon with family...Bet on it...We never even got out of 2 wheel drive in our Honda. This machine is totally amazing. It will literally go anywhere you want it to.There was this one hill that was literally straight up. It was muddy,wet and a gaurranteeeeed stuck. But we made it up that hill....in just 2 wheel drive. I have more videos if you want them...just respond and let me know. They are BADASS! I promise...! email me. lets share some videos.
Wow! That's interesting. Can you post more information on the facility. Is it private or federal land? Any idea how many miles of riding trails? Is there a RV camp ground with hook-ups. I have a lake house in Hot Springs right down the road and would really be interested in checking that out. Thanks

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Found out everything about it right here.

Macks Pines

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!