P700 Honda Pioneer 700-4 at 9000' elevation?

C

cnapierala

Nov 29, 2022
NE & CO
Ownership

1. 520
Well, after hours on you tube, a few conversations and a visit to dealers i think im going to look for a Pioneer 1000-3 and get a wider trailer. Im hoping i can sell my trailer and buy a new one and only be in the hole $1k max. And then ill probably wait it out a little bit to get the Pioneer and see if things start to normalize this winter. Of the 2 dealers i talked to they want MSRP plus $2k in setup, delivery fees etc. Thanks for all your help folks!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Well, after hours on you tube, a few conversations and a visit to dealers i think im going to look for a Pioneer 1000-3 and get a wider trailer. Im hoping i can sell my trailer and buy a new one and only be in the hole $1k max. And then ill probably wait it out a little bit to get the Pioneer and see if things start to normalize this winter. Of the 2 dealers i talked to they want MSRP plus $2k in setup, delivery fees etc. Thanks for all your help folks!
I believe that's wise.

Reactions: Buggyman

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!