BOX1

P700 Honda Pioneer 700 stuck in first gear !

S

Scoutman385

Apr 1, 2019
Nome, Alaska
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hello everyone, still kinda new here got my first Side by side. I got a Honda Pioneer 700.
It’s stuck in first gear and the gear selector is out and it is flashing code 44 ??
Any help on that would be appreciated!
Thanks everyone, Brent in Alaska.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hello everyone, still kinda new here got my first Side by side. I got a Honda Pioneer 700.
It’s stuck in first gear and the gear selector is out and it is flashing code 44 ??
What year?

This is the code list for a 2014. No way to be sure if it works for your year, but in bet most are the same...
P700 - Pulling, reading, and clearing Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC's)

44 is the EOT (engine oil temp) sensor. Look for rodent damage...

Reactions: Mudwing
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did you ever get it figured out?

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!