Honda Pioneer, American Mfg and KFI team up

duwops

duwops

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2013
I know when you hear the term plow as its related to in the UTV market you think snow. When the development crew came in to grind up brush and small saplings. They left some areas of mulch scattered about as if a tornado came through. One area in particular was a large brush pile, the remains of several years of collecting brush. Their grinding head made quick work of the pile that was near 50 ft in diameter and 8-10" deep. So with the snow plow installed it now is about 12 ft in diameter and 4ft high. If not for the plow, the work to condense that area easily would have taken several laborious hours. In a mater of twenty minutes with the help of the Honda Pioneer, Eagle snow plow and the KFI SE2500 winch job done.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Kool,
Ya, when you say plow, I think snow plow. I'm sure there are many other uses for a Plow but still don't think I will ever have that much use for one.

duwops

duwops

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2013
Learning to work smart instead of hard.

fishin2Dmax

fishin2Dmax

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2013
Utah
Maybe I can use my plow for hearding cats or clearing Zombies off the streets? All I know is ever since I bought my plow, the heavy snow quit. Same thing happened the year I bought my snow blower.

I have a great plow if I ever need one, but now I don't have enough play money to buy the things I could really use - kind of like buying insurance.

duwops

duwops

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2013
Yeah but clearing zombies priceless.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!