Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Found this fold out windshield and rear panel today. Its made by Kolpin Powersports.

Front Panel -
http://www.kolpinpowersports.com/produc ... hield.html

- Versatile three-position tilt mechanism permits airflow into the driver compartment if desired
- 1/4” abrasive-resistant GE Lexan MR10
- Extremely durable injection molded clamps
- All stainless steel, black coated finish hardware
- Easy installation
** The tilt mechanism is designed for cooling the airflow in warm temperatures
** Open positions are designed for low-speed airflow ONLY
** High-speed riding and trailering require the windshield to be in the FULL CLOSED position

Rear Panel - http://www.kolpinpowersports.com/produc ... el-gp.html
- Provides an effective barrier to keep debris from entering the drivers compartment
- General Purpose Polycarbonate
- 3/16” high-density polyethylene lower panel construction
- Extremely durable injection molded clamps
- All stainless steel, black coated finish hardware
- Easy installation
- Fits All Pioneer Models

Attachments

• kolpin-foldout.jpg
    kolpin-foldout.jpg
    279.2 KB · Views: 1,785
  • kolpin-rear.jpg
    kolpin-rear.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 1,792
wyo700

wyo700

Lifetime Member
Sep 26, 2013
Seeing the price on this makes me glad I bought the Honda windshield. I was a little worried the aftermarket companies would be less but it doesn't seem that way

B

barefootwelder

Dec 18, 2013
I bought the tilt out Honda window and was wondering if anyone was using one. Mainly if it kept the dust out when tilted out, haven't installed it yet as it is on order.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Barefoot, welcome. Glad to have you here as part of our community. Please look around and feel free to ask Any questions you have.

As for the windshield. They say you need to install the rear panel to stop the dust. Leaving it cracked will be more helpful by breaking up the low pressure vs. leaving it shut. But both ways you will have dust.

I do not have a windshield yet so I can't say for sure but this is what others have said.

B

Bjgz71

Mar 12, 2014
The kolpin full tilt windshield sells on amazon.com from gear up 2 go for $333 and some change plus $25 shipping. Way better than the $529 retail on every other website. Got mine in today! Had one on a previous utv and loved it. It's a great windshield.

D

dills1968

Nov 11, 2013
I have had 3 of kolpins windshields and they were great. Like the previous post I got mine on amazon. Takes about an hour to install and it is a lot easier with 2 people. Looking forward to seeing everyone at windrock.

B

babcocr

Mar 14, 2014
NY
Has anyone had the chance to do a side by side comparison of the Koplin vs the OEM shield? Is the Koplin more in line with the OEM hard coat shield, or OEM non coated.