Multi Honda Pioneer LED Hi/Low Retro-Fit for P500 and P700!

15P5Mike

Jul 6, 2015
I'm not too worried I just wanted to be sure everything was using the factory relay and not putting all the load through the switch. Hopefully I get it finished tomorrow.

Vato

Vato

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2015
I have a set of JW Speaker lights in my Jeep Rubicon....VERY EXPENSIVE but WOW, what a great upgrade.
I do love them in my Jeep. I am thinking if the lights are cheaper in Canada........anyone in Canada on this forum check the price please?

15P5Mike

Jul 6, 2015
I couldn't be happier
Image Image Image

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AndrewsSeed
jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
GD IT!!!!!! looks freaking awesome now something else I have to buy lol great work guys

Reactions: Farmer
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thanks Tflynn, I wasnt real happy about the way the plastic turned out. But after reheating and a little work with a small hammer and I was able to smooth out the plastic. I used a wet terry cloth to cool after heating, dont use a rough cloth.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thanks Tflynn, I wasnt real happy about the way the plastic turned out. But after reheating and a little work with a small hammer and I was able to smooth out the plastic. I used a wet terry cloth to cool after heating, dont use a rough cloth.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk
Yeah I know what you mean, even though no one else will ever see that plastic you'll know it's there! I actually thought it turned out pretty good and using the trailer ball to form it was very smart.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yeah I know what you mean, even though no one else will ever see that plastic you'll know it's there! I actually thought it turned out pretty good and using the trailer ball to form it was very smart.
Thanks, a little dirt and they will be fine.
P.S. they work great! The light is even and spread out on low. On high they are focused high and to the center.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They sure turned out very well. Just ordered the flares, but these will be on my to do list. Like I said earlier, thanks for doing all the leg work.

Reactions: Tramguage1
D

DaBomb6988

Jan 29, 2017
Lake George, NY
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Could you just buy the led buckets? Would they fit? They are only $3 a piece on partzilla.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Could you just buy the led buckets? Would they fit? They are only $3 a piece on partzilla.
Don't think the 1000 has the same buckets.
there is some knockoff LED lights on Ebay I saw when I was searching. from the looks of them the heat shrink fins were a little smaller. Those may work without modification.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaBomb6988

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!