P500 honda should be ashamed..windshield lacking

H

hoggr9

Sep 10, 2014
Xenia, IL
Ownership

1. 500
Well i have the Honda poly windshield and have been fairly satisfied until tonite..
just installed a genuine Polaris one on moms ranger 570.....And as much as I hate to say it.
Hers fit ten times better and seals up 10 times better...only thing I did not like about hers was that it has shocks on it so it is eitherfully open or fully closed...I like being able to just crack mine open a bit.
but man it sure fit NICE

R

RobEmery49

Nov 16, 2015
Well i have the Honda poly windshield and have been fairly satisfied until tonite..
just installed a genuine Polaris one on moms ranger 570.....And as much as I hate to say it.
Hers fit ten times better and seals up 10 times better...only thing I did not like about hers was that it has shocks on it so it is eitherfully open or fully closed...I like being able to just crack mine open a bit.
but man it sure fit NICE
I just posted a new thread about my Honda OEM windshield bending when trailering. I'd appreciate any advice you can provide. I'm very disappointed in the Honda 2 piece hard coat plastic windshield.

Buryit

Buryit

Sep 18, 2015
National Forest, NW AR
I ordered a custom 3 piece one from a guy in Utah for $246.00, a lot better and cheaper. I refuse to pay dealer prices for most items.

Reactions: Farmer
p500fan

p500fan

Lifetime Member
Mar 30, 2015
Sand Point, AK
I agree that Honda's a little behind Polaris on windshield/cab enclosures. I'm searching constantly for aftermarket options. Polaris makes great accessories for their machines, but I have to wonder if they would be as well designed if it wasn't for 10+ years of aftermarket "prodding". I have faith that things will improve in the next year or so. There are too many new Honda owners out there pushing for better products for the aftermarket to not respond.

Last edited:
Reactions: Buryit
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
My tip out honda windshield
is great...love it
but scratches very easy
spend the $ go GLASS

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I just posted a new thread about my Honda OEM windshield bending when trailering. I'd appreciate any advice you can provide. I'm very disappointed in the Honda 2 piece hard coat plastic windshield.
A full UTV cover is very good for trailering with the P-5 loaded with its rear facing forward. Keeps splattered bugs off of it and protects the windshield.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!