P500 Windshield Wiper Motor

Garlicfarmer

Garlicfarmer

Jan 27, 2023
Oregon
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Well, I think i finally found the Windshiled Wiper motor i needed.
I have the UTV 801 WIndshield for my Honda P 500. Fits perfect. Very easy to install.
I decided to go with an electric wiper motor instead of a manual one. I am in Oregon.
YUP.It rains here. A lot. Anyway. found one sold by NuWave Marine. Found them on the internet.
A little pricy BUT.. Waterproof, and any shaft length you may need. PLUS. The Sweep
is fully adjustable from 40 degrees to 110 degrees. Simply remover the backing plate and install the arm in
the sweep hole you need. PLUS it is a 2 speed, self parking motor. PArk on the left or the right..Best of all worlds.
Hope this helps others looking...I'll post some pictures after I get it installed.

Tom_C

Tom_C

Jul 17, 2021
Virginia, USA
Ownership

1. 500
Can you post the model info, or a link? I'm toying with a wiper motor for my manual wiper.

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well, I think i finally found the Windshiled Wiper motor i needed.
I have the UTV 801 WIndshield for my Honda P 500. Fits perfect. Very easy to install.
I decided to go with an electric wiper motor instead of a manual one. I am in Oregon.
YUP.It rains here. A lot. Anyway. found one sold by NuWave Marine. Found them on the internet.
A little pricy BUT.. Waterproof, and any shaft length you may need. PLUS. The Sweep
is fully adjustable from 40 degrees to 110 degrees. Simply remover the backing plate and install the arm in
the sweep hole you need. PLUS it is a 2 speed, self parking motor. PArk on the left or the right..Best of all worlds.
Hope this helps others looking...I'll post some pictures after I get it installed.
110° sweep? Thats not gonna clear much window. Your passenger will feel slighted

Garlicfarmer

Garlicfarmer

Jan 27, 2023
Oregon
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Most all the wiper motors only do a 90 degree sweep. I searched hard to find one that is adjustable from 40 degrees to 110 degrees. Just move the pin. Very easy. I bought a different wiper motor that supposedly did the 110 sweep. It did 180 and traveled to far. Off the glass. Anyway.
Bought this wiper motor from NuWaveMarine.com
Item # 354-412211-W3. Sea Dog line of wiper motors. 1.5 inch shaft length.
2 speeds. Auto park. Left or Right. Waterproof.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!