Honda Signature accessories instructions.

ofrcboy

ofrcboy

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2015
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey Honda how about putting the installation instructions in the box? I think with the price we pay for these accessories they should be included. Never fails when I need something the printer runs out of ink. Hate the price they charge for ink too
, It's just ink. Rant over

Reactions: allgm1 and joeymt33
allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
why waste the ink, I just bring the lap down to the garage with me, gotta love wifi.

P

Porkyrhc

Dec 31, 2017
Glen Allen, Va.
Ownership

1. 500
i shouldnt post this and tell on myself but here goes. i got the Husk power steering kit for $500 and had watched all the tapes to install it so i set out to do a simple installation that turned into a nightmare. the directions arent worth looking at so do yourself a favor and throw them away from the get go. once i got a idea of what was going on things seem to go smoother so i thought. after spending about 15 hrs in three days i finally got it installed. im pretty much mechanically inclined and have all the tools to do the job so it should have been a breeze. hooking the top shaft to the motor has to be with the widest gap facing the motor, which took me forever to figure out or it would bind. after all the blood and cuts and pain ive never been so happy with the power steering. i, like most people debated the differnce between the tusk and the other one for $100 more but honestly i think they have got to be the same or atleast close cause i dont know what it would do that the husk doesnt except install easier. went riding Sunday and was amazed at how well the husk had change my whole riding experience. not just the steering being easier but all bumps and shacking felt like i had put new shocks on it was so smooth. im getting on up in my older years and had i thaught it would have made this much differce i never would have waited so long to install. after all the comments on the sway bar, im going to pull that off and if makes the difference everyone is saying im not sure i will need E W shocks. to everyone thinking about changing to the power steering dont wait spend the money and you will never regret it

Reactions: huxley2
J

JTW

Hey Honda how about putting the installation instructions in the box? I think with the price we pay for these accessories they should be included. Never fails when I need something the printer runs out of ink. Hate the price they charge for ink too
, It's just ink. Rant over
Why do you need instructions?