Honda talon windshield

K

Kam760210

Jul 27, 2021
Tifton ga
Ownership

1. Talon R
Anyone have the tinted rear windshield? Looking for recommendations clear vs tinted.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Anyone have the tinted rear windshield? Looking for recommendations clear vs tinted.
Yes, I do. Super ATV tinted and it’s great, super fit too….
79D3D7A3 ECFC 4735 B80C 99A151FCBB1A
D9911289 C7E3 4A5F 96DD 4C4B6F6598D5
EC7875A4 9374 4444 9CBA FFA4F04E0B39

BobFarrell

BobFarrell

Lifetime Member
Mar 17, 2022
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon X
I have a super atv flip up 3in1 windshield for sale.
local pickup in phoenix area
I'm assuming that you already sold this. Curious as to why you decided you wanted to go a different route? I'm in Goodyear, AZ. Lots of dust is an understatement!!! Full windshield is great if I'm in #1 position but thinking I want a 1/2 when I'm #2 (or farther back).

B

Boundertom

Dec 12, 2020
AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
I'm assuming that you already sold this. Curious as to why you decided you wanted to go a different route? I'm in Goodyear, AZ. Lots of dust is an understatement!!! Full windshield is great if I'm in #1 position but thinking I want a 1/2 when I'm #2 (or farther back).
A rear windshield is equally important IMO. I installed the SATV flip up windshield first. We took one ride, cool weather, so windshield was down. We were just covered with dust! No other machine on the ride. I immediately ordered and installed the SATV rear windshield. That eliminated about 95% of the dust problem.

BobFarrell

BobFarrell

Lifetime Member
Mar 17, 2022
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon X
A rear windshield is equally important IMO. I installed the SATV flip up windshield first. We took one ride, cool weather, so windshield was down. We were just covered with dust! No other machine on the ride. I immediately ordered and installed the SATV rear windshield. That eliminated about 95% of the dust problem.
I've got full front and rear windshields. Put vents on the front. I'm thinking I may need to take a can of "canned air" (used to clean electronics) to blow off the front windshield. It got so bad that I couldn't see thru it. I don't want to scratch the poly and need to come up with something to deal with this issue....

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!