🥱

IMG 9646

M

mmjsport

Apr 23, 2021
California
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
My dealer said they are getting 3 more blue R4s. But I know they are trying to get a red one for a customer but Honda has not given them one yet. It looks good! 👍🏼 Congrats!!!!!!

T

Todml

Jul 10, 2023
Marquette
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Nice rig! Thats where I get my sleds from. Tim is a great guy! Hes the only one i deal with
Nice rig! Thats where I get my sleds from. Tim is a great guy! Hes the only one i deal with there
Yes he takes care of his customers, had my sxs ready to go within hours of dealer taking delivery so we could ride this weekend

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Ok, the first i4WD units were less than stellar, but after reading several independent reviews on the R4, think Honda might have figured it out on the 23 model. I want to see in in action some technical rock sections before I become a true believer. I wonder if this technology will work it's way down to the Pioneer?

H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
This video makes me want to buy one tomorrow. My desert riding season starts in October so I will wait at least until then. It looks like the suspension is ok now. About all it needs for me is the intrusion bar, high end night lights, and the snorkel.

N

Newbiehere

May 3, 2022
California
Ownership

1. Other Brand
This video makes me want to buy one tomorrow. My desert riding season starts in October so I will wait at least until then. It looks like the suspension is ok now. About all it needs for me is the intrusion bar, high end night lights, and the snorkel.
I was thinking the same thing, luckily my dealer doesn’t have any red/white ones coming in, buys me some time lol I’m going to try and keep it simple, particle separator, trail tank 11gl tank, full under body skid plate plus frame stiffner. The rest can be added in time. Luckily I have a bunch of stuff in the garage I never got around to installing on my previous rzr i can throw on it, pillar lights, winch, bags etc.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I was thinking the same thing, luckily my dealer doesn’t have any red/white ones coming in, buys me some time lol I’m going to try and keep it simple, particle separator, trail tank 11gl tank, full under body skid plate plus frame stiffner. The rest can be added in time. Luckily I have a bunch of stuff in the garage I never got around to installing on my previous FIRE TRAP RZR i can throw on it, pillar lights, winch, bags etc.
Fixed it for ya! 😏

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!