CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Anyone picking up a Talon R4 anytime soon?
I'm considering getting one this fall.

Thanks.
This mite werk, not shur tho, that's quite a load. :eek:

I kQvKNKz X2

Last edited:
Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
They are really tempting to me!! I am definitely going to check one out! Really, one thing that has me curious is what size tire you can fit (yes, I am seriously asking about tire size :p😂🤣) on them now that they took wheelbase out of the front, making it more like an X front measurements that rubs with 32s. 32s would be the smallest tire I would want to run on 4-seater.

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
They are really tempting to me!! I am definitely going to check one out! Really, one thing that has me curious is what size tire you can fit (yes, I am seriously asking about tire size :p😂🤣) on them now that they took wheelbase out of the front, making it more like an X front measurements that rubs with 32s. 32s would be the smallest tire I would want to run on 4-seater.
I’ll take the Turbo when you upgrade!

M

mmjsport

Apr 23, 2021
California
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Well.......
That’s a negative so far today since dealer did not call me. Guessing it will be here next week. Regardless if it came today I can’t pick it up till next week since some of the parts I ordered for it won’t arrive till Tuesday. They said they need a day to install all the accessories. So crossing my fingers I can pick up maybe Friday or Saturday. Once it arrives though I’ll try and take photos stock and post them.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!