Who is picking up a Talon 1000 R4?

M

mmjsport

Apr 23, 2021
California
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
You got me worried now! My dealer is sounding like it’s a for sure thing! So I’m hoping we don’t have any delays! And I have spent a ridiculous amount of money on accessories already too which I paid for up front as well!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
You got me worried now! My dealer is sounding like it’s a for sure thing!
The ole hook line and sinker of a steelership!
Surprised they still sell UTV’s in the PSR of Kalifornia!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
You got me worried now! My dealer is sounding like it’s a for sure thing! So I’m hoping we don’t have any delays! And I have spent a ridiculous amount of money on accessories already too which I paid for up front as well!
I call, Honda Monkey Poop! How many years has Honda's supply issues been going on, at least 3 years. No thank you Honda, quit the games, catch up with the Competition, fix your supply issues and I might consider buying another Honda.

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I call, Honda Monkey Poop! How many years has Honda's supply issues been going on, at least 3 years. No thank you Honda, quit the games, catch up with the Competition, fix your supply issues and I might consider buying another Honda.
Crazy. I bet our Polaris dealer easily has 50 plus machines in stock. Maybe close to 100, it’s crazy.

advertisement
M

mmjsport

Apr 23, 2021
California
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Still not sure on mine. I spoke with them today and they said “any day now” and will call me for a pick up date. But there is a ton of stuff I ordered that needs to get installed! So let’s hope it’s this week!!!!!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
A
Still not sure on mine. I spoke with them today and they said “any day now” and will call me for a pick up date. But there is a ton of stuff I ordered that needs to get installed! So let’s hope it’s this week!!!!!
Is the dealer a Honda powerhouse dealer?

Reactions: ChadD and Backwoods
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Was this your salesman?

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
No it’s a power sports dealer
Then what he/she/it/thing (dealer is in TPSR of Kali so have to be politically correct here lol)
It doesn't mean squat what there telling you. If it was a Honda “Powerhouse” dealer, your chances are better.
Hopfully for your sake this ONE time there right but doubtful unfortunately

M

mmjsport

Apr 23, 2021
California
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I think they’re doing their best. I blame Honda on the lack of availability mostly. I like the staff there though. They seem to be helpful and attentive. And I’ll be the first to say I do call and ask questions more than most and bug them a bit. 😂 But I believe they never give an actual date since they don’t want to lock themselves down to it. I have my fingers crossed with them though. 🤞🏼

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!