Talon Honda Talon X4/X4D Installation Instructions

H

HondaTech

Plan on posting Honda Accessory Instructions here like the other thread for the R/X. Will only be posting 4 seater specific instructions. Any current 2 seater accessories that also fit the 4 seater are available in the other thread.

@Hondasxs Feel free to sticky thread.

Attachments

• 4 Seat Aluminum Roof.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 293
  • 4 Seat Fabric Rear Panel.pdf
    4.8 MB · Views: 288
  • 4 Seat Fabric Upper Doors.pdf
    5.3 MB · Views: 362
  • 4 Seat Floor Mats.pdf
    613.6 KB · Views: 234
  • 4 Seat Frame Skids.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 250
  • 4 Seat Nerf Bars.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 354
  • 4 Seat Rear Panel.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 268
  • 4 Seat Side Skids.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 248
  • Rear Aluminum Doors.pdf
    998.7 KB · Views: 207
  • Rear Lower Door Panels.pdf
    670.8 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:
Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon X4
Maybe correct spelling on the other thread title?

Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon X4
I never said I was good at spelling.

I don't believe I can change the title after the fact.

I was just teasing hondasxs.

:)

i bet he can edit it. (When making stickies.)

H

HondaTech

As promised, 4 seater specific instructions are now live, shoot me a message if something is incorrectly labeled or doesn't work.

H

HondaTech

Just a heads up for anyone with a 4 seater who plans on installing the Honda switch plate/volt meter. We just found out today (our first install of this accessory on a 4 seat) that Honda doesn't have a different part # for the 4 seater. This poses a problem since the switch plate receives power from the battery and the switch plate only comes with the enough harness length to reach the battery on a 2 seat.

Apparently Honda has made a Power Harness for this particular situation and has forgone any mention or inclusion of the need for it in the switch plate instructions, nor have they ever mentioned it except for in a accessory availability message wee received this morning.

For those installing this accessory you'll also need 0SA31-HL7-A00 to install it on a 4 seater as well as the sub harness 0SZ08-HL6-A00. If you plan on installing or have already installed the Honda winch then you will not need the sub harness (0SZ08-HL6-A00).

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!