P1000 Honda vs Polaris daily production

R

Red21

Aug 9, 2021
sioux falls, sd
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm just curious. Does anyone know or care to specultate how many SxS's Honda produces daily vs Polaris? The reason I ask is because whenever I visit the dealer here in town that sells/services both Honda and Polaris, They always have significantly more Polaris's, both new and used vs Honda. I would guess 8-10 Polaris's vs for every 1 Honda. I asked them if they were bias towards Polaris, and of course they said no.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm just curious. Does anyone know or care to specultate how many SxS's Honda produces daily vs Polaris? The reason I ask is because whenever I visit the dealer here in town that sells/services both Honda and Polaris, They always have significantly more Polaris's, both new and used vs Honda. I would guess 8-10 Polaris's vs for every 1 Honda. I asked them if they were bias towards Polaris, and of course they said no.
They are bias because they get kickbacks and multiple unit incentives. Plus accessories are easier to sell. The service department sees the machine more often, higher mileage gets replaced much more frequently so the whole process can start over.

D

donia

Sep 25, 2020
Miss’ippi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My local is a Honda/Kawi/Yamaha dealer and has had an extremely limited inventory, since Covid hit, and the Honda sxs and Kawi Mules are usually already sold when the few that do get shipped arrive. Polaris dealer in the next town over is flush with them, though.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
A coworkers son inlaw works in Alabama for polaris as a assembly line worker. They are getting the parts and pieces better than some others to complete. That's from the horses mouth not speculation CP is right about all the kickback part and service dept. repairs as well. RZRs are not known for longevity.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!