1. Talon X
My Talon X with the 1 1/2" spacers and 30 X 10" - 15s is 67 1/2" wide

D

DAXTALONX

Apr 29, 2020
Evansville, in
Ownership

1. Talon X
with the 5+2 wheels what is the total width?
The total width in the front is right around 67 1/4-3/8 rear is just a touch under or around 68” with 1.5” spacers. I had the right ones all along just didn’t let the suspension settle fully.

Enigma

Enigma

East Tennessee Mudder
Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2020
Rocky Top
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Great explanation by PaulF. Also DDDonkey has a great video on how he did wheel alignment (camber, caster, toein, toeout) on his Pioneer.

Reactions: GrnP500
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Anyone know what the wheel lug spacing is on the Honda Talon X4?

Elkhunter

Elkhunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 17, 2013
Minnesota
Are those Maxxis carnivores? What size 30-32?

B

Brazula4life

Jan 19, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. Talon R
Hey everybody! New to the group here! Here’s my baby so far! Many plans to come yet! I hate to bring up stuff of the past but was wondering if anybody else has had the same issue. So I did my researches from here actually on which wheel spacers I should order to be able to run a 5+2 all the way around and most said 1.5”. So that’s what I ordered in. However when I installed them they were still noticeably narrower in the rear and I even rolled back and forth as well as sat in the bed to make sure my suspension settled. I went ahead and ordered 2” but still don’t think that’s going to be wide enough. Anybody else have this issue?View attachment 199866
Where did you get the front bumper from?
Will an intrusion bar still work?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!