Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
User Banners are a way to let members show off their support for the community in several different ways. Here I will try to explain the current ones, what the mean to the club, and how you can get one for yourself!

Also, see --> Multi - How to support The Honda SxS Club!

Lifetime Member
A member can be upgraded to this status several ways. The easiest way is to purchase it via the https://hondasxs.com/account/upgrades section in your account. Other ways include winning it in a contest, hitting the Notable Members board or, for newer members contributing to the community more than normal in a positive way that catches the attention of an admin or moderator.
----------------------------
Supporting Member
This level is granted to members who wish to support the club on a yearly basis. The cost is $15/year and can be purchased in the https://hondasxs.com/account/upgrades section in your account.

Benefits of Lifetime and Supporting members are listed here --> Multi - How to support The Honda SxS Club!

To upgrade to LifeTime Member, Supporting Member or BOTH do so here --> https://hondasxs.com/account/upgrades
Club Contributor
This banner is one given to members who have made a content rich post exclusively for the Honda SxS Club. Some examples are building a detailed how-to post, installation walkthrough, detailed trip report and other sorts of content. Videos of such are also acceptable yet they must include the Honda SxS Club throughout as well as having links in the description. Asking that these posts/video ideas be pre-approved by @Hondasxs. There are also some restrictive use requirements that must be agreed to as well. Be sure to shoot @Hondasxs a message if you want or have built something you think qualifies. We will review it and add it/you to the list!
Things to note:
- Must be clean and organized.
- Easy to read/follow.
- Not posted on another website/facebook. (excluding snippets linking back to HondaSxS.com)
HondaSxS Vendor
This badge is given to approved vendors/sponsors of the club who have made an approved contribution to the community in exchange for advertisement rights. Several levels of vendors are available based on the level of advertisement needed. Contact @Hondasxs for details on becoming a vendor/sponsor.
Moderator & Jr-Moderator
These badges are given to different members who volunteer their time online trying to keep all you guys and gals in order. It's actually harder than you might think some days. But when things go smoothly they are only asked to look for spam/trolls along with making simple edits to make the community/post flow better when things seem unclear! There is really no difference in being a Mod or a Jr. Mod. Only the title.
Staff
This needs to be re-evaluated for its usefulness.
Admin
That's me @Hondasxs. In charge of more then I ever expected for running a little ol forum. Posting or not, I'm here daily checking backend systems and following along in-between. Tweaking as I go and exploring new features and what not weekly. I hope I'm doing well!

As the site progresses, banners may be added and removed based on current needs. Currently, we are discussing adding a "Trial Guide" banner for those who have hosted a Club Ride on their own. Taking the lead and organizing the whole thing or being a trail guide for a club event!

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
User Banners are a way to let members show off their support for the community in several different ways. Here I will try to explain the current ones, what the mean to the club, and how you can get one for yourself!

Also, see --> Multi - How to support The Honda SxS Club!

Lifetime Member
A member can be upgraded to this status several ways. The easiest way is to purchase it via the https://hondasxs.com/account/upgrades section in your account. Other ways include winning it in a contest, hitting the Notable Members board or, for newer members contributing to the community more than normal in a positive way that catches the attention of an admin or moderator.
Supporting Member
This level is granted to members who wish to support the club on a yearly basis. The cost is $15/year and can be purchased in the https://hondasxs.com/account/upgrades section in your account.

Benefits of Lifetime and Supporting members are listed here --> Multi - How to support The Honda SxS Club!

To upgrade to LifeTime Member, Supporting Member or BOTH do so here --> https://hondasxs.com/account/upgrades
Club Contributor
This banner is one given to members who have made a content rich post exclusively for the Honda SxS Club. Some examples are building a detailed how-to post, installation walkthrough, detailed trip report and other sorts of content. Videos of such are also acceptable yet they must include the Honda SxS Club throughout as well as having links in the description. Asking that these posts/video ideas be pre-approved by @Hondasxs. There are also some restrictive use requirements that must be agreed to as well. Be sure to shoot @Hondasxs a message if you want or have built something you think qualifies. We will review it and add it/you to the list!
Things to note:
- Must be clean and organized.
- Easy to read/follow.
- Not posted on another website/facebook. (excluding snippets linking back to HondaSxS.com)
HondaSxS Vendor
This badge is given to approved vendors/sponsors of the club who have made an approved contribution to the community in exchange for advertisement rights. Several levels of vendors are available based on the level of advertisement needed. Contact @Hondasxs for details on becoming a vendor/sponsor.
Moderator & Jr-Moderator
These badges are given to different members who volunteer their time online trying to keep all you guys and gals in order. It's actually harder than you might think some days. But when things go smoothly they are only asked to look for spam/trolls along with making simple edits to make the community/post flow better when things seem unclear! There is really no difference in being a Mod or a Jr. Mod. Only the title.
Staff
This needs to be re-evaluated for its usefulness.
Admin
That's me @Hondasxs. In charge of more then I ever expected for running a little ol forum. Posting or not, I'm here daily checking backend systems and following along in-between. Tweaking as I go and exploring new features and what not weekly. I hope I'm doing well!

As the site progresses, banners may be added and removed based on current needs. Currently, we are discussing adding a "Trial Guide" banner for those who have hosted a Club Ride on their own. Taking the lead and organizing the whole thing or being a trail guide for a club event!
thank you very much for taking the time to explain/ answer my question.I am new to the forum and trying to figure everything out and learn my way around. I think it is a awesome and informative site,thank you for all you do.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!