The solution to all your HondaSxS.com problems!

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This click bait s*** from Honda SXS Club is really getting old. At least change the title of this thread and get a little credibility. I'm glad this is stupid forum is linked to my Yahoo account like all the other spam notices.
@Bam85 Maybe this will help your spam problem.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Like normal, I’m confused

Reactions: swsebek
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The link in the first post will guide you thru deleting your account.

Reactions: 100Acre
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The link in the first post will guide you thru deleting your account.
Thank you no. I’m happy here. This is my space safe. It’s where I keep all my happy little cartoon friends all locked up inside my head here on this site. When was the last time you watched Pigs In Space? Trying my best at capturing a sense of utter randomness. It brings me joy. You guys rock like cold wet stones on a hot summer day in a desert! Go Penguins!

Last edited:
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thank you no. I’m happy here. This is my space safe. It’s where I keep all my happy little cartoon friends all locked up inside my head here on this site. When was the last time you watched Pigs In Space? Trying my best at capturing a sense of utter randomness. It brings me joy. You guys rock like cold wet stones on a hot summer day in a desert! Penguins!
Huh?

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Trying to not go too far off topic, but to explain myself. I like to attempt absolute randomness! On another forum I used to belong to before they got all censorship on us, had a thread called the Random Thoughts Thread. I love words and writing. This particular methodology was influenced by George Carlin when in an interview he stated the we should try to say things no one has ever said before. His example was “ I’m going to the softball game to beat up Hitler’s widow”. I was was hooked like plastic pancakes of goo! Words are fun! That and I ate too much acid in high school.

Side note: I’m nothing like this in person. When describing myself in other person...
He’s protected by the vast distances of the internet armed with his trusty keyboard and ocular violin destabilizer...he leaps and bounds across the great divides of an otherwise dull society with able precision and inept tomfoolery.

Last edited:
Reactions: swsebek
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Trying to not go too far off topic, but to explain myself. I like to attempt absolute randomness! On another forum I used to belong to before they got all censorship on us, had a thread called the Random Thoughts Thread. I love words and writing. This particular methodology was influenced by George Carlin when in an interview he stated the we should try to say things no one has ever said before. His example was “ I’m going to the softball game to beat up Hitler’s widow”. I was was hooked like plastic pancakes of goo! Words are fun! That and I ate too much acid in high school.

Side note: I’m nothing like this in person. When describing myself in other person...
He’s protected by the vast distances of the internet armed with his trusty keyboard and ocular violin destabilizer...he leaps and bounds across the great divides of an otherwise dull society with able precision and inept tomfoolery.
I'm with you!

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Exactly my point.
Sorry...that was spacepig for "Where are those west pics you've been holding out on us?"

Don't see why anyone would take exception to a random thoughts thread. Go for it!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
So... what'd I miss? Must have been interesting.
Drama on the high seas of the interwebs when egos and butt hurt collided and no one had the thought to disengage from the conversation. Cause they gonna get the last word daaaamitt. If you read it logical conclusion would be........
FB IMG 1570065365563

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Drama on the high seas of the interwebs when egos and butt hurt collided and no one had the thought to disengage from the conversation. Cause they gonna get the last word daaaamitt. If you read it logical conclusion would be........
View attachment 158892
Are you @100Acre 's dad? HA!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
So... what'd I miss? Must have been interesting.
Na. Most of it is private issues.

@DG Rider, You know first-hand drama and getting caught up in the moment can get to us all. Best to step back and cool down.
While I try to keep things in order I can't and won't be controlling people or all the issues that come about. All I can say in regards is to just brush it off and move on like an adult. This whole community is people from all over. You're not going to get along with everyone. That's just the way it is. The best advice is to just agree to disagree and be done. No need to get upset.

And if you do click the FREE UPGRADE and change your mind. Message me and I'll help you if I can.
Ain't that right @JsheII3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!