P500 How are you locking up, securing your P5?

JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
I'm envious, the heroin addicts in Ohio take that as an invitation to steal your stuff if its unlocked

Yup huge drug problems here too very sad indeed, it’s what drives most of the crime in our neighbourhood and city. And we have no second amendment, seems here if you try to protect property and self, thief gets off and owner gets charged. Really screwed up system, don’t get me ranting on this...bahahahaa

Zaleski

Zaleski

Aug 28, 2019
Ohio
Yup huge drug problems here too very sad indeed, it’s what drives most of the crime in our neighbourhood and city. And we have no second amendment, seems here if you try to protect property and self, thief gets off and owner gets charged. Really screwed up system, don’t get me ranting on this...bahahahaa

Yes it is, there's no teeth to the laws.

Reactions: rtn001
dnjones161

dnjones161

May 30, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, they want to steal side by sides... not half by half’s!

^ One of @JTW's more underappreciated comments IMO

CLEAN, crisp, witty...

Frankly, I was a little concerned he had been hacked until he suggested covering the machine in rubbers and dildos. :eek::D

Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
Park it in the garage then block it in with so much random s*** from summer projects it's not worth the effort to get it out...:eek: Good thing summer's over and it can be dug out soon for hunting season.

70Bones

70Bones

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2017
New Brunswick Canada
Mine's at the camp, a mile off the main road down a woods road, tootally isolated from anyone who would hear a mini grinder. I keep it in a locked sea can, with a hidden lock that will jam the door tight if someone tries to pull the door open. To me it's a game, I'd almost like to see someone try to open that door!

advertisement
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Mine's at the camp, a mile off the main road down a woods road, tootally isolated from anyone who would hear a mini grinder. I keep it in a locked sea can, with a hidden lock that will jam the door tight if someone tries to pull the door open. To me it's a game, I'd almost like to see someone try to open that door!

Middle of summer on a huge jobsite, thieves were dressing in high viz vests and hardhats to steal tools out of contractors conex boxes. Got wise to that sh**, caught two of them in a box and locked them in. Worked another 4 hrs before calling the cops, lol! Bet it was like a microwave in there. :cool:

hondabob64

hondabob64

Oct 22, 2018
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
Chain & padlock thru the frame & trailer tire. Cable lock as well. Then a padlock on the trailer coupler & padlock in the Trailer Dog welded to the trailer.

Reactions: 500oneer and rtn001
SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
Right now it's sitting in our new garage, but between May - October of this year it was parallel parked on the street in front of our 1-bedroom apartment while we built our new home. Yes, my wife and I and 4 kids stayed in a one-bed apartment, because you do what you gotta do. And...Rambo was just fine! I hated to do it, but Rambo had to sit through all the sun/rain/wind/cats and weather that spring and summer...and early fall, had to offer. Basically treated Rambo like a car for 5 months, parked on the side of a public street with no security devices. I was nervous the first few nights, then I got over it.

Reactions: Mudder and rtn001

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!