GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I’d go with 4 12’subs in waterproof boxes, 6000w amp with those fancy things that the high end stereo shops put in. Alpine is making a 24” touch screen with wireless DroidPlay that would be sweet too. Also add some 24”s with rubber band tires. Setup complete.

Or just check the search bar. Upper left hand corner.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’d go with 4 12’subs in waterproof boxes, 6000w amp with those fancy things that the high end stereo shops put in. Alpine is making a 24” touch screen with wireless DroidPlay that would be sweet too. Also add some 24”s with rubber band tires. Setup complete.

So many questions from your post….

Where do you source your 12 foot subs? How many passengers fit in each of those submarines? Are those submarines yellow? How long can the stay underwater? Will they make the SxS float?

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Is dat twenty foes on dem rims?

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5

12 foot subs… can I get those at Subway?
as far as the search bar goes, I don’t really hang out in bars, because seems like every time I do I wake up the next morning with a massive headache…

GovtMule

GovtMule

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Where do you source your 12 foot subs? How many passengers fit in each of those submarines? Are those submarines yellow? How long can the stay underwater? Will they make the SxS float?
Typo…12” ‘s. With a transistor of course. Use the search bar for more details.

GovtMule

GovtMule

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
12 foot subs… can I get those at Subway?
as far as the search bar goes, I don’t really hang out in bars, because seems like every time I do I wake up the next morning with a massive headache…
I have man sized working hands. It was a typo. I’m sure Subway would make a twelve footer if you want. I can’t help you with your alcohol issues though. The search bar you referenced sounds sketchy. Is it a nomo establishment? If not that could be your problem!

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have man sized working hands. It was a typo. I’m sure Subway would make a twelve footer if you want. I can’t help you with your alcohol issues though. The search bar you referenced sounds sketchy. Is it a nomo establishment? If not that could be your problem!
It’s definitely a NoMo establishment, last time I was there I left at 2 with a 10 and woke up at 10 with a 2 😳

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Is ham and cheese involved as part of this sub? @ChadD ?🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!