Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sometimes life is too serious. It’s definitely nice to make up BS and share laughs.

#NTC
😳 Wait… what?!?!?!? You mean non of this is real?!?!?!?
I guess I’ll have to return the foreword arched ROPS clamps and the new spark arresters and the Boom Box and the 12 foot subs and the flux capacitor (the orange one) and the pre load…
Son ah ma beach…

NewHere2

NewHere2

Village Idiot In Training
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2020
High Plains of SD
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-5
I guess I’ll have to return the foreword arched ROPS clamps and the new spark arresters and the Boom Box and the 12 foot subs and the flux capacitor (the orange one) and the pre load…
Son ah ma beach…
Disappointing to say the least And I was just putting in an order to the club store..

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Son ah ma beach…
You could prolly barter all that stuff for the correct FOX shock spanner wrench.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
But what size spanner wrench do I need?
This is the correct size spanner IYKWIM…

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!