P500 How long to wait?

T

Timber

Aug 12, 2015
It's driving me crazy. I've been waiting the last couple months to buy my P500. I'm waiting for some dealer incentives or the 2016 to come out. It's been really dry here so the bushes are closed anyways. Is it worth waiting for the 2016's to make sure they didn't make any improvements? It's only a month away.

Reactions: bobbyhill
sthomp54

sthomp54

Jun 11, 2015
It's driving me crazy. I've been waiting the last couple months to buy my P500. I'm waiting for some dealer incentives or the 2016 to come out. It's been really dry here so the bushes are closed anyways. Is it worth waiting for the 2016's to make sure they didn't make any improvements? It's only a month away.

I dont think there are any changes for 2016, at least nothing major. The price might actually go up, I would go ahead and get one if its what you want, doubt there will be much incentive money anyway, maybe $500 bonus bux or something... I wanted the Olive color which is discontinued for 2016 so I grabbed a 2015, really like it so far.

Reactions: JACKAL
T

Timber

Aug 12, 2015
They still have 3 at the local dealer (one of each color). The kid in me is saying go get it now, while the adult is saying wait it out. Ohhh the struggle.

M

Moose308

Jun 16, 2015
They still have 3 at the local dealer (one of each color). The kid in me is saying go get it now, while the adult is saying wait it out. Ohhh the struggle.
Bird in the hand. Go get one.

Reactions: p500fan
p500fan

p500fan

Lifetime Member
Mar 30, 2015
Sand Point, AK
I agree with them. Do you know what you'll have gained by waiting 90 days? A little extra gas money that you will have saved by sitting on your couch instead of out riding your P500. Seems like a wasted 90 days to me.

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome to the CluB @Timber !!!

T

Timber

Aug 12, 2015
I'm going to ask for them to throw in a roof. It seems to be the most popular accessory.

Reactions: p500fan
advertisement
p500fan

p500fan

Lifetime Member
Mar 30, 2015
Sand Point, AK
I'm going to ask for them to throw in a roof. It seems to be the most popular accessory.
Yeah, you definitely want a roof. No sense in having a roll cage if you can't get some shade to go with it. I don't know where you're from, but if it gets cold there, you might consider a windshield and rear panel to go with it. You wouldn't believe how much wind that those alone will block. I went with a full cab, as my P500 is my main source of transportation up here in AK.

T

Timber

Aug 12, 2015
I'm from BC canada. It can get cold and wet here. How hard is it to take the windshield on and off? I don't want it to feel too much like a truck.

mrjeff42

mrjeff42

Mar 22, 2015
lagrange georgia
Ownership

1. 500
I'm from BC canada. It can get cold and wet here. How hard is it to take the windshield on and off? I don't want it to feel too much like a truck.
the honda windshield and honda roof are easy to remove..... only a couple of minutes.... 3 or 4....

M

Moose308

Jun 16, 2015
Where at in bc?Hunted grizzly a couple times out of Kemano.

B

Broke1

Aug 18, 2015
I have a 2013 Rancher with IRS and power steering. How would the pioneer compare to the rancher on the trails, rocks, and speed??? I have a serious itch to buy one! I don't want it if it's no comparison.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!