P700 how many 700 owners going to the 2017 Takeover

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I'm thinking my beer of choice for RRB 2017 may be Dale's Pale Ale. It fits really nice in the cup holder. And it says right on the can " mountain pale ale"

MattSadler

MattSadler

Feb 17, 2017
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 700-4
Got confirmation of campsite( RV SITE #12 )
Cant wait! ( also ordered snorkeling kit for build today )( anybody got any exp. with that? )

Reactions: Tramguage1
eastenn

eastenn

Dec 18, 2016
Bristol TN
www.fb.com
Ownership

1. 700-4
I'm thinking my beer of choice for RRB 2017 may be Dale's Pale Ale. It fits really nice in the cup holder. And it says right on the can " mountain pale ale"View attachment 34951

Solid choice. I always debate if it's worth paying more for good beer then having to drink it when it's all shook up. lol I'll probably bring some good starter beer then ease into the busch light for the rest of the trip.

I will probably be there to ride Thursday and Friday, scheduled to work the weekend though. I didn't book anything, just showing up with truck (camper top on) and trailer. I'll sleep in the truck bed where ever I park.

Reactions: MattSadler
MattSadler

MattSadler

Feb 17, 2017
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 700-4
Solid choice. I always debate if it's worth paying more for good beer then having to drink it when it's all shook up. lol I'll probably bring some good starter beer then ease into the busch light for the rest of the trip.

I will probably be there to ride Thursday and Friday, scheduled to work the weekend though. I didn't book anything, just showing up with truck (camper top on) and trailer. I'll sleep in the truck bed where ever I park.
Ill be there fri and sat, i got a camper top also but the only campsite i could get was one of the large full hook up sites.( #12) ur welcome to park there if u want. Itll just be me and the wife. Good times!

eastenn

eastenn

Dec 18, 2016
Bristol TN
www.fb.com
Ownership

1. 700-4
Ill be there fri and sat, i got a camper top also but the only campsite i could get was one of the large full hook up sites.( #12) ur welcome to park there if u want. Itll just be me and the wife. Good times!

Yeah that would be great, thank you!

MattSadler

MattSadler

Feb 17, 2017
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 700-4
Trying to get a count of 700's that are going to be there. Im thinking about having a drawing for a 700 specific add-on.
Question: I tried to order two shirts for the ride; does a person have to have "paypal" to order? cause i didnt see a diff way to pay...? Pls help

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!