Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I have been voting for 42 years, local general, primaries and the biggies. There's a report out that Millenniums don't vote and raise all the cain?

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I agree, if u don’t vote then keep your trap shut! I vote cuz my fellow Americans fought and died to give me that right. If you don’t love it! Leave it!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
My wife and I always go to the poling place together and vote. She is a Democrat and I am a Republican. I guess we just cancel each other out.
Doesn't matter, that's the way the wife and I were, she's switched to the dark side now. HA!

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I have voted since 1991, every election,every primary state and local. I have voted both sides.
In the past I followed my working class roots. Until these last 15 years I thought I had to vote Democrat. But as I get older and more conservative. My rights And amendments are becoming precious to me. Liberal causes are not for me or my family or friends.I will stand up and fight for rights, my beliefs, and our military and I will never forget my history and the way we got our freedoms. My brother gave his all and my son would too.Im a proud American and a patriot. When they protested the American flag I felt anger as well as pain. I will vote republican and I will stand behind this president and his cabinet.They are with me in my beliefs.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Trying to do my part to keep the snowflakes at bay...
I use to vote Dem. and Rep. Now I vote Rep, not because I always agree with there views, I just feel the Dem's are trying to give our Country away. We have got to get imergration in control, the quality of work on construction has gone to hades in a hand basket, and forced our citizens to do the same, to keep a job, since we let the borders down. Come to NW AR and I will show you!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I vote. I always look at it as the people that seem to have a different opinion then myself on rights, laws and how much money the government should hand them for doing nothing are out there in full force, so should I!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I vote. I always look at it as the people that seem to have a different opinion then myself on rights, laws and how much money the government should hand them for doing nothing are out there in full force, so should I!
We've always turned out near to perfect jobs in our plumbing business, during the recession that's what kept us a float and trimming trees and cleaning roof gutters! HA! Anything! I don't think the Dems were responsible by them selves, I believe the Rep's were as guilty. We have one crazy President now that's not afraid to say what's on his mind because he could give a flip about staying in politics. I really believe it's going to be good for our country!

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
My wife and I always vote and now our 4 children do too.

My beliefs follow Winston Churchill's philosophy on life...…..

"If you're not a liberal at 19...… you have no heart.
If you're not a conservative at 30...…. you have no brains!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!