ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If done right, all interest can be a tax deduction :)

Interest rate is also lower , left that off and yes our economic system is broken by the government. So ANYTHING can be a deduction if you understand tax code well enough.

Plumber101010

Plumber101010

Lifetime Member
May 18, 2016
Western NC (Hayesville)
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Interest rate is also lower , left that off and yes our economic system is broken by the government. So ANYTHING can be a deduction if you understand tax code well enough.

It was actually a brilliant idea I never thought of myself! Unless you're one of the fortunate ones that apply for the zero percent financing for "well"
qualified individuals.. Which basically means your credit score has to be so high the calculator will break!

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
To simply answer his questions, it gets used every week for 100 miles or so at a time

Reactions: ohanacreek
jawquin

jawquin

Oct 24, 2015
Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon R
View attachment 17000 This has been a great thread. I've never had much money and I don't need it. You can't put a price on memories. We've put around 4000 miles on the 700 and 425 on the 500. All the money in the world couldn't replace the smiles and giggles we've had. When I'm on my death bed I just want to know I made someone smile one day. ;)

I've seen it on this site and it is very true. YOLO

Just seein if I can respond to my post on June 18th. Cranked almost another 700 miles on the machines. :) YOLO

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!