BOX1

How often to rotate Tusk Terrabite Tires - 2020 Talon 1000X-4 Fox Live

Steve-O-Utah

Steve-O-Utah

Jul 4, 2020
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X
Can anyone shed light as to how often I should rotate tires as well as the best rotation method?

Tires / Wheels: Tusk Terrabite Tires and Tusk Wasatch Beadlock Tires (30 inch)
Unit: 2020 Talon 1000X-4 Fox Live

Thank you for your help.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
not really. There is no recommendation.
It all depend on your terrain, how much pavement you take, and their wear pattern.

I never rotate mine... I usually have to replace one about every 2-3 adventures anyways. lol.
Currently I'm running 1 regular, 2 Kevlar's, and 1 Aramid set of Terrabites. haha.
I dont have a spare, so I'm being careful not to puncture one. Update you in 12 days. lol.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
uuhhh... Darnit..
You made me order a spare just now..
$197.82. Be here before my trip next week.
I've ridden with you... you'll get use out of that spare 😁

D

Dankathy

May 4, 2020
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
If the wheels are all the same, i would do mine at every oil change-1200 miles. Mine are not the same, so dismount ( bead locks) and rotate is when the rears are down to about 50%. If i was going to stay with the same tires for the life of the machine, i would wear the rears out and replace those only, by the time those were gone it would be time for all four. The difference in diameter is of no concern to me, as always your mileage may vary

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!