Great deal on 1000X

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
I have 33k into mine SO FAR, how much into that?

FIFY. 😆

No idea how much he has into it but he likes his bling so I'd imagine a decent amount. It also has the Raceco X/R suspension package on it that wasn't cheap. I bet a similar engine/turbo package without all the bling would probably run around 8-10k depending on head options.

Reactions: ChadD and Buggyman
SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
I bought 3 fricken sxs till i found one i like and you still b****, I really wish ppl were true on what they said I could have save 10s of thousands. The truth the talon is a two seat four wheeler at best, and not a 250r fourtrax cause I owned one. It's a great machine but not for thrill seekers at all. Unless you like your rear end bouncing 4 foot above your front end and flipping.

False. My R with a bit of shock tuning from the CORRECT  SHOCK TUNER turned into a completely different car and jumps flat as the earth and lands like it's on a cloud of titties. Doing your own research and not just believing what companies with fancy ads and commercials tells you to believe goes a long way at getting you exactly what you want.

Know how I know you don't research anything? Because you still bought a Polaris.....

😁
RWK 2419

S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
False. My R with a bit of shock tuning from the CORRECT  SHOCK TUNER turned into a completely different car and jumps flat as the earth and lands like it's on a cloud of titties. Doing your own research and not just believing what companies with fancy ads and commercials tells you to believe goes a long way at getting you exactly what you want.

Know how I know you don't research anything? Because you still bought a Polaris.....

😁
View attachment 437715
A cloud of titties, damn, can't wait to get my suspension back from the correct shock tuner. I'm hoping this is the moment in my life that I've been seeking, although I've witnessed titties that have fallen short of my desires.

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
A cloud of titties, damn, can't wait to get my suspension back from the correct shock tuner. I'm hoping this is the moment in my life that I've been seeking, although I've witnessed titties that have fallen short of my desires.

Pro tip: The fake ones always have too much compression and rebound built in but the real ones are set up just right and are soft and plush.

Wait....... What were we talking about?

T

Talonski

Oct 7, 2022
michigan
Ownership

1. Talon X
The one thing I am sure of is that the Talon community has mental issues without a doubt and I am damn glad I'm OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
T

Talonski

Oct 7, 2022
michigan
Ownership

1. Talon X
Well I have no issues with eather. I think you just didnt know how to drive it.
plenty of good tunes to help you rig. Just need to learn how to use the search you would have known how. Good luck and will see you on the trails up in smoke fan boy! 😘NoHmo
View attachment 437664
I have been offroading for 40 years you retard. You are the epitome of Ignorance and I would never listen to your stupid. So go f*** yourself in your shallow room of dumb.

• Wow
Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have been offroading for 40 years you retard. You are the epitome of Ignorance and I would never listen to your stupid. So go f*** yourself in your shallow room of dumb.
Screenshot 20240721 050348 Google

• Haha
Reactions: ChadD
advertisement