Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Dennisr1492 decided to bring an older thread back to life, not necessarily a bad thing, I made posts on here years ago and once in a while, someone asks something in that old thread and I have no issue answering it or having someone else chime in and give their opinion.

Mine was a general question for anyone who has the tires, not just the OP. I am open to anyone answering if they have been in a machine with the tire or own them, I'm not picky.

I also get an email notification if anyone posts to a thread I am interested in so I figure if the OP or anyone wants to, they can be told of the update automatically and there is no need to tag them. It is not a question of etiquette, it is just a different way to do things, and neither is wrong.

Reactions: Remington
Code54

Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Yup they are. I have them on my Talon. FYI UTV tires arent designed to be quiet. If u want quieter, switch to an LT/MT tire like i have on my P1. Or even quieter, go to a LT/AT. The 2 are better for black top driving for ware anyways.
Thanks -I may next time. Our issue is we ride on the road (legally) a decent amount, but also use the machine on difficult trails so a "good" UTV is also nice. Hard to find a good mix of a tire I can ride 15 miles on the road to the trail, not have a ton of wear and noise, but yet have great traction on a multitude of difficult surfaces. Not like I am asking for much - LOL

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thanks -I may next time. Our issue is we ride on the road (legally) a decent amount, but also use the machine on difficult trails so a "good" UTV is also nice. Hard to find a good mix of a tire I can ride 15 miles on the road to the trail, not have a ton of wear and noise, but yet have great traction on a multitude of difficult surfaces. Not like I am asking for much - LOL
I do the same kind of riding in my P1. Thats why i have the LT/MT.
Check out my P1 build for more info.
Ive had them on 4yrs now and the ware/ traction combo is far more superior than UTVs ive had for the $. Already going on my second set of carnivores on my Talon. I have them on there cuz its a sports rig and a touch lighter. Might go to the same as the P1 after these who knows.

Code54

Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
I will - thank you. I can almost see the rubber coming off my Carnivores when we go on a longer ride and have to hit the 55 mph roads for a bit.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I also get an email notification if anyone posts to a thread I am interested in so I figure if the OP or anyone wants to, they can be told of the update automatically and there is no need to tag them.

All the various notifications can be enabled and disabled.

Some users disable email notifications on created and/or watched threads because these often result in getting a crap load of emails ... which means they will NOT get notified if someone replies to a watched post without @ mentioning them:

But they might (separately) enable notification that will get sent if they are @ mentioned:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!