SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Howdy from Oklahoma. Better late, than without pics.

I knew you guys & gals would chastise me if I posted an introduction with no pictures, so I finally got a few.

I live in central Oklahoma, a little North of Oklahoma City and just a few miles from the “Mother Road”, Route 66. East of here there are plenty of trees, cows and Indians, and west of here there are plenty of cows, Indians, and the unofficial state tree, the telephone pole.

I have owned several Honda Street and dirt bikes, but this is my first ATV.

Side

Rear

Accessories include Flux Capacitor
Dash
Flux

Key

Lots of help, great ideas and friendly flolks on this forum. Proud to be a member.

bigc

bigc

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2013
welcome to the site i to am in central oklahoma glad to see some more okies here

500oneer

500oneer

15,000 mile club
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Central PA
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome,the only way you are going to get the p500 to 88mph is to drive it off a cliff.l like the ammo cans in the bed.

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome,the only way you are going to get the p500 to 88mph is to drive it off a cliff.l like the ammo cans in the bed.

That is the new "European" version of the Flux Capacitor. You only have to reach 88 kmph for it to work. In case it goes off a cliff, the miniaturized Warp Drive hidden in the ammo cans will get me back.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!